What is not covered under the Plan?
- Costs and risks associated with the repair, remodel, correction, intervention, and return of structures, installations, terrain, etc. (for example, in connection with the cause of action/extent of damage) is not included by the Plan;
- Costs for design, application processes, fees for construction project processing;
- The Plan does not include costs to assess, make, or pursue claims against anyone other than the home seller or the home seller’s insurance. Claims against sellers previous in line to your seller are also not included;
- The Plan does not include costs associated with claims against the seller other than those that can be deduced from the real estate purchase contract, Utah state statute, or general contract law rules that apply in the relationship between you and the seller of the residential property in question as the seller;
- The Plan does not include legal claims if the circumstances that form the basis for the claim were known to you before signing the home purchase contract;
- Costs for court filing fees are not included. See Terms & Conditions;
- Costs associated with judicial or extrajudicial recovery of claims (i.e. collection efforts) are not included;
- Potential court-ordered fees and costs in the event that a meritorious claim is unsuccessfully litigated. The Plan does not indemnify against any risks associated with litigating meritorious claims;
- Costs related to claims for compensation against the board/management of a company that has sold the property to you are not covered;
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!